This award involves sharing random facts about one's self, so here are mine:
- My snack food reviews of my new city: I miss the unglazed cake doughnuts that are common in Canada but not so here in the USA (or at least in the DC metro), but I was thrilled to discover that you can buy Speculoos at regular grocery stores which are very hard to find in Canada (or at least in Toronto, Hamilton and Calgary). They're branded either Biscoff or "European Coffee Biscuits" but the recipe is the same. And Speculoos Pasta is called "European Cookie Butter" here.
- I've taught rabbits to play fetch.
- I recently took a beginning crochet class, and did so poorly on my first project that the instructor was baffled at how I'm managed to create such a messy blob (luckily week 2 I turned things around).
- I work from home 95% of the time and use a rotating series of VPNs, which means that I may appear on your stats list from 2 different countries and 5 different cities without leaving my desk.
- I have 4 valid passports.
- My dresser mirror came out of its frame during this last move - but since the glass itself didn't break, I can't decide if that means bad luck or not. ;)
- All of my dolls appear to have survived the move, but a couple of figure stands did not. And the weather change has causes a couple of BJD faceups to flake.
The nominations have been making the rounds of quite a few of the blogs I follow, so there will be some repeats here, but I'd pass the nomination along to:
Traci at A wild review appears!
Gwen at A Peek Into the Pantry
MCooper at Up to My Eyeballs in Dolls
Muff at Hey, it's Muff
Vanessa at Fashion dolls at Van's doll treasures
Brini at Brini's doll domain
aprilperlowski at Of Dolls
Barb the Evil Genius at My Little Doll Corner
Mako-chan at Jupiter's Closet
Ms. Leo at I-Luv-Dolls
And all the folks I'm following on wordpress - my list just somehow reset itself, so imagine that they're on here as well. I'm going to have to hunt them all down again!
Thanks again Nymphaea!