Monday, December 23, 2019

Happy Holidays!

I can’t believe we’re already at the end of December! I’d had great plans for at least five other posts this year (reviews of two Barbie releases, a modern versus vintage Cabbage Patch doll post, a vintage Star Wars post, and a travel-related tourist dolls of Vietnam and Cambodia post). But I suppose they’ll all have to wait for 2020!


If you’re celebrating Christmas this week, I hope it’s a happy one! 🎄
And if I don’t post again until January, Happy New Year! 🥳

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year jSarie! Hope you can find time to blog in 2020.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays! Much to look forward to read about in 2020! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, and best wishes for 2020

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh are they two new dolls I spy in the photo? I'd love to hear your thoughts on them. I've had my eye on both of those but haven't as yet got them.

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a safe one! And if I don't see you around until after New Year, have a great start to 2020! Only a few days away now. Can't believe how fast 2019 has come and gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you jSarie, hope 2020 is a good year for you.xx

    ReplyDelete