Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ivy's Adventures in Thailand Part 1 (and the limitations of camera phones)

I'm back from Thailand, so it's time to share some of AG Ivy's adventures.  Before I start though, I should mention that in packing light for this holiday I didn't bring an actual camera, and while I missed it less than I expected, sometimes the limitations of the camera phone were fairly obvious.
Mini AG Ivy at Surin Beach

The beach at Koh Phi Phi


Enjoying the hotel grounds on Koh Phi Phi

Stepping into a display case.

Enjoying the beach at Patong


Enjoying a beverage along with Frankenbunny (my usual travel toy, and
one of the main characters over on my Project Evil Bunny joke/travel blog).

Island touring.
Checking out a Phuket sculpture garden


In a Bangkok taxi, which will lead into Part II.



14 comments:

  1. Although these photos are taken on a camera phone, and yes, I know the limitations too, they are very good photos and we certainly get a little insight into what you and Ivy got up to on your travels.
    I think it looks as if she made a really good little travelling companion too :)
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are pretty good for a camera phone. More importantly, it looks like you and Ivy are having fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, fun is always the biggest part! :)

      Delete
  3. Limitations may be, but still great photos that show us some of Ivy's experiences in Thailand. Looks like you had a great time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that water is such a gorgeous, rich midnight blue in the "Island touring" photo. I've never been to Thailand so I'm greedily enjoying the views you, Mini AG Ivy, and Frankenbunny share here. I think you did an excellent job taking photos. Applause! I have pinned that photo. Thanks for sharing your trip. I'm looking forward to Part II!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so warm, relaxing and tropical. Was that the first time you've ever been? It's on my bucket list for sure! Thanks for sharing your photos...I love living vicariously through other people's vacations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first time I'd been - we were travelling with a few of my husband's cousins who had been before though, so they were our guides for it. :)

      Delete
  6. I think these photos look awesome! I was just debating if I should take my real camera on my trip or to stick with just my phone. Still haven't decided, lol.

    I loved scrolling through your other blog! Your assortment of bunnies have had quite the adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bunnies do like to get into trouble! ;)

      I was definitely glad to not be dragging the big camera around in the city, but I really did miss out on what could have been some great wall-worthy (at least to me) shots by not having it. There are definitely pros and cons to both choices!

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed your photos, they were fun and interesting....it certainly looks very relaxiing. Good to have you back posting again.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete