Friday, October 6, 2017

Out of the box: Funko's X-Men Mystery Mini Professor X

Back in April I picked up one of the little Funko mystery boxes from their X-men line. I photographed the unboxing and promptly forgot about both the figure and the photos. But now that they've turned up, how about a quick photo post (a final photo set from my old back garden too)?

Unlike some of the other franchise mystery minis that Funko has produced, the X-Men figures are extremely simple. Since I'd picked up one of the much more detailed Fallout figures immediately prior to this one I was disappointed with it, but for anyone who appreciates a more stylized figure this might well be a winner.

As is standard for Funko's Marvel-license products, this figure is a bobble head. And as with most of these style of figures, that wobbling head is the only point of articulation.








The front of the box.

The back of the box, listing all of the figures in the line.

Free from the box: side view.

Rear view.

Front view.
Thanks for looking! :)


5 comments:

  1. That is one special looking figure. I do not know if I should love it or love it even more. There is a special thing about everything with X-men, Star Wars, Star Trek....what ever the look, you need it! :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a funny little fellow, I'm sure my son would love him, he's really into the X Men but whenever I show him different figures he says "Mum, don't show me, I cannot afford to start another collection!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I can relate to that. I'm constantly having to remind myself that I don't need to start any new collections! ;)

      Delete