Friday, July 8, 2016

Funko Friday: Pops in the garden

After a week of playline doll reviews, I thought it was time to change things up a bit, so I took my four human-style Funko POP figures outside for some end-of-the-week photos.

L-R: Hiccup, Jamie, Hook & Bucky.



Hook waves hello.
I picked up a couple of the Once Upon a Time
hardcover comics lately - I haven't read them yet,
but hopefully they'll be fun.

Did you watch the Game of Thrones season finale?
It's too bad this figure can't mimic Jaime's expression
from the end there, eh?
.
I think this Hiccup needs me to buy him the
Toothless figure, don't you?

.
Did I mention here that I saw Captain America: Civil War
on a Tuesday matinee? And that meant entry was only $5
and there was virtually no one else in the cinema?
True story!
.

And that's it, figures and pop culture thoughts. Thanks for looking and have a  great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. I think these are... cute? That doesn't seem like the right word for all these tough guys! Still, rather adorable, perhaps because they are so diminutive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, you're right. I think that's part of why I needed to pick up a couple of the more recent ones - who can resist a tiny little tough guy! ;)

      Delete
  2. They all look pretty awesome. I love that despite the fact they appear to be from different shows they look like they go well together, even maybe form a posse of their own?

    I don't watch Game of Thrones (too violent for me) but my husband does. I don't know if he's seen the season finale. He tends to watch that show when he has nothing else to watch.

    Pop Vinyl dolls are getting so popular where I live, even the newsagents are selling them which is a first! I saw this neat punky style one from a store in Brisbane that has now gone online so I may have to order her. No idea where she's from though.

    Always love your variety of reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, that's what I was thinking - they have four different sources, but now I can't stop myself from seeing them as a little gang!

      And it's so true that these figures are everywhere - even the drug stores here get exclusive releases! It's wild!

      Delete
  3. Funko Pops having fun in the sun. They look like they are about to start something and Hook seems to be the leader whose comedic shenanigans gets them into trouble more often than not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, if I had the patience to plot out photostories that would totally be going on my to-do story list!

      Delete
    2. Please, get the patience to do so! It is going to be so much fun. I would love to see those little guys adventures.
      Pretty please with sugar on it.

      Delete
    3. I've have to give it a try one of these days then! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi JS!
    These funny little square heads make me smile. :) It's quite amazing that these fairy simple characters show so much emotion on their little faces.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a funny kind of simple charm, don't they? :)

      Delete
  5. I think these are funny little things, my son and his girlfriend collect them too. I wouldn't mind the one of Yoda....one day maybe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, I can just imagine the photos you could take of a funny little Yoda by the sea! :)

      Delete